Conditions of participation
The internet offer of Fitters Footwear is operated on behalf of Fitters Footwear GmbH with headquarters in Sinn.
Participation in Facebook sweepstakes and their implementation is subject to the following terms and conditions. Facebook sweepstakes are those in which participation can only take place on the Facebook platform. The raffle is not connected to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. Legal recourse is excluded.
§ 1 Raffle
(1) The contests are organized by Fitters Footwear.
§ 2 Participants
(1) Eligible to participate are all persons who have an account on Facebook.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of Fitters Footwear and the participating cooperation partners are excluded from participation.
(2) Fitters Footwear reserves the right to exclude persons from the contest in case of violation of these terms and conditions.
(3) Persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation will also be excluded. In such cases, winnings may be revoked and reclaimed.
(4) Furthermore, persons living outside the Federal Republic of Germany are excluded.
§ 4 Implementation and processing
(1) The winner will be determined either at random or on the basis of the requirements mentioned in the respective competition (for example, most Likes win).
(2) The non-cash prizes will be sent to the postal address to be provided by the winner. Delivery will only take place within the Federal Republic of Germany. Deliveries will be free of charge.
(3) In the event that delivery is made by a shipping company, the shipping company will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date. The delivery is usually made Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 18.00 hours. The winner has the option of providing a substitute address in his/her immediate vicinity to which the prize can be delivered in his/her absence. If the carrier does not meet anyone at the winner's address or at the substitute address, a message will be left. The winner must bear the costs of a new delivery.
(4) A cash payment of the prizes or a possible substitute for the prize is not possible under any circumstances.
(5) The claim to the prize or prize replacement cannot be assigned.
(6) Complaints regarding the execution of the contest must be made in writing to Fitters Footwear within 14 days after the reason for the complaint has become known. Complaints communicated by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
§ 5 Premature termination of the contest
Fitters Footwear reserves the right to cancel or terminate the contest at any time without notice and without giving reasons. Fitters Footwear will make use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, a proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, Fitters Footwear may demand compensation from that person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Fitters Footwear will be released from all obligations upon delivery of the prize, unless an earlier date is specified in these rules.